1. Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship relating to your use of our services. We will not allow you to purchase any products from Inbrandgible Limited unless you have confirmed that you have read these terms.
2. We operate to a principal as well as an agency model. This means that we may act as a disclosed agent for third party suppliers, such as a trade mark attorney, a patent attorney or a domain registrar. What this means is that the contract for the service is between you and the supplier. In most cases this will mean that there are additional terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have terms and conditions relating to that service. Please make sure that you have read these terms and conditions before completing your transaction with us. You can easily request them from our Customer Services by using one of the methods detailed at the end of these terms. Where we act as agent this will mean that we have no contractual liability to you in respect of that service. However, we may still be liable to you if we have been negligent, we have misrepresented important information or have been in breach of any other relevant law. On the other hand, for some products, we act as principal. This means that the contract for the product is between you and us. We will let you know where we act as principal and where we act as agent.
3. You undertake to us that the details you give to us while using Inbrandgible Limited are correct in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the service. When you place an order to purchase a service from us we will send an e-mail to the address you give us confirming receipt of your order and the details of your order.We require a verified credit or debit card and authorisation for full payment before we can consider your order. Authorisation of your card may reduce the available credit or balance at the discretion of the card issuer.
4. Acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Our service to you will commence on acceptance of your order. We reserve the right not to accept your order at our sole discretion.
5. We will provide estimates of future costs if requested and these will be given in good faith based upon existing knowledge at the time. Costs may be affected by matters beyond our control, for example, when there are fluctuations in exchange rates or increases in official fees, or when it is difficult to accurately predict the amount of work involved and therefore such estimates are not binding.
6. If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is your responsibility to inform Inbrandgible Limited via our web form or by contacting our Customer Services as soon as possible.
7. Many aspects of our work involve meeting strict deadlines set by Patent Offices, Courts, etc and we therefore require timely, complete and accurate information and instructions. We cannot accept liability if complete and clear instructions are not provided early enough for us to act within official time limits. Time limits will be communicated to you, but we cannot undertake to give reminders in all circumstances.
8. We prefer all instructions to be given or confirmed in writing. However, we recognise that this may not always be possible and in such circumstances we accept no liability for any misunderstanding by either party or for any losses or costs incurred as a result.
9. By entering into the contract with us you authorise us to lodge on behalf of you or other individuals or bodies all necessary documents with third parties including, without limitation, documents at Intellectual Property registries and you warrant that you have sufficient authority from the individuals or bodies to instruct us on their behalf.
10. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However because of the sophisticated technology that is required in operating Inbrandgible Limited there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, very occasionally, this may result in a price or service or other detail displayed or presented being incorrect. In this case we reserve the right to cancel that contract, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
11. Cancellation. You must tell us in writing if you wish to cancel your order. This includes by letter, fax or email. You should retain evidence of having given cancellation notice such as certificate of posting or confirmation of fax transmission. Your cancellation rights will end once we have begun to carry out the service.
12. All actions and attention provided by us are chargeable. These include telephone calls, reminders and reporting on communications which we may receive as your agent. Our hourly rates vary according to level of experience and range from GBP290 per hour for Partners to GBP100 perhour for new assistants. We always review our charges to ensure that they are reasonable for the work performed.
13. We will not send you e-mails which you do not want and will not pass your details onto third parties without your consent.
14. Inbrandgible Limited does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
The content of this website is subject to copyright and design rights owned by Inbrangible Limited. Downloading and temporary storage of the content of this website is permitted for the purpose of viewing that content using a browser or for printing that content for later reference. Other commercial acts that use any of the content of this website are prohibited without our prior written consent.